Fitness & Wellness
Start: Mon, Apr 15th - Fri, Jun. 7th
Finish a full Iron Man Competition within the Spring quarter at Recreational Sports!
Challenge consists of:
Run: 26.2 miles
Bike: 112 miles
Swim: 2.4 miles
Cost: $10/ includes t- shirt!
Once completed your name will be entered into a drawing to win tons of prizes!
REGISTER AT THE MEMBERSHIP DESK TODAY!
In the SRFC Fitness Room you will find Hammer-Strength plate loaded equipment, Pre Core cable machines and tons of free weights. Within the Cardio section of the SRFC you will have the choice of choosing from Stair climbers/steppers, Rowing machines, Elliptical trainers, Treadmills, Upright bicycles. We also offer the assistance of our Gym Staff assist you with the equipment, or answer any questions you may have.
Rules & Regulations
- Participants must secure all their personal belongings in a locker.
- Equipment must be returned to its proper location after use.
- Towels are mandatory, wipe down equipment after use.
- No food or drink (other than plastic water bottles) is allowed.
- Observe all posted signs and equipment warnings.
- Safe and proper use of equipment is required at all times.
- Actions that threaten the safety and well being of yourself or others will not be tolerated.
- Verbal or physical abuse towards an employee of the CSUSB Recreation Center will result in immediate dismissal from the facility, with possible expulsion from the University and legal charges filed.
- Shirts and athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Belts, jeans, clothing with rivets, wallet chains, sandals and open toed shoes are prohibited.
- Only authorized personnel are allowed to conduct personal training in this facility.
- *The CSUSB Recreation Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.